The Final Task The Final Task

Hmmmmm...

Nice job. You really put a lot of effort into this.
/sarcasm off

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

ZOMG

OMG, YOU KILEDZED THE STRATEGY GUIDE!

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

oh dear...

Oh my god... h-he just won't DIE!!!

Jerry Jerry

Excellent

Good job. There is something to be said though. There is an inconsistency with the second girl. Is it really his kid, or did the condom break, or is she an even BIGGER mooch than i thought. Animation has certainly improved. I give it nine ruined childhoods out of ten. Good job.

Perfect Kirby 1.1 Perfect Kirby 1.1

Nope.

This has serious pacing problems, yet somehow you decide to make a million sequels, which i'm guessing are just as bad.

A Retarded Movie A Retarded Movie

Nope

This movie is incredibly insensitive to multiple levels of people. It is cruel to use retarded in such a blatant "ive never met a retarded person" fashion. This also pokes fun at people who have had car crashes. Some people are seriously traumatized by car accidents. This was very unthoughtful. Plus, people have done robot chicken style movies too much. A few got it right (sprite tv 1 and 2 and sfoc 1-3) but this film does not. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Nope

I'm afraid that this remix isn't good enough to even be rated, due to the beat, the inhuman animation, and the total disregard for common sense. I'll have to file this under YOUTUBE POOP.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Another facepalm newfag, but I digress.

You missed the point entirely.